Revolt against restrictive wetsuits.
Chilly seas and raging coastal winds don't intimidate the XCEL Hawaii Men's 4/3 X2 TDC Revolt Wetsuit. Part of XCEL's top-of-the-line series, you can count on this incredibly warm, light, and flexible fullsuit to help you surf cold waters comfortably.
Thermo Dry Celiant technology—XCEL's warmest lining ever—retains and recycles body heat to keep you warmer, without the need for a thicker, more restrictive suit. Plus, a textured surface on the chest panel keeps chilly gusts from sapping core warmth on stormy days, so you can make the most of those tasty wind-driven waves.
Overlapping neck panels make the X2 entry system incredibly easy to put on, and the SmoothSkin hem seal creates a complete seal that keeps water out. Ultrastretch neoprene is flexible promote mobility and efficiently retain heat. Thermo Dry-sealed GBS seams provide durability and limit water entry, without sacrificing stretch. DryLock wrist seals with inner Nexskin bands minimize flushing while creating a comfortable feel.
- A fullsuit for superior warmth when surfing cold waves
- GBS seams with Thermo Dry tape limit water entry
- Watertight X2 chest zip entry for excellent stretch and comfort
- Two-part SmoothSkin hem seal forms a water-tight seal
- Thermo Dry Celiant torso lining retains and recycles body heat
- UltraStretch neoprene provides warmth and flexibility
- Texture Skin chest panel blocks wind
- Drylock wrist seals and inner Nexskin seals minimize flushing
- Item #XCL002N
- Q & A
Great fit and quality
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
As far as my extensive testing goes (40 degree shower, 15 minutes). I didn't feel a thing besides the cold water hitting my hands and feet. It's a little tight getting in, (best when wet), but after I get it all zipped up it's the perfect size. I', 6'0", 175 lbs. It keeps the warm water close to your body allowing a great deal of comfort in less than comfortable conditions. You can tell it's a really solid construction. I can't wait to take it canyoneering or kayaking! It fits well under all my gear!!!
Look at the bottom of my review for my contact info. Feel free to email or call if you have any questions about my review or this product.