Zip up and head out.
Instead of cowering in fear from the nasty weather and cold temperatures in the safety of your home, grab the XCEL Hawaii 2016 Women's 4/3 Infiniti TDC Chest-Zip Full Wetsuit and catch all the waves you can. This full wetsuit is constructed with an incredibly flexible and lightweight neoprene that delivers a full range of movement, and it’s textured so you don’t feel slippery on your board as you paddle into open water.
Tough DuraFlex knee panels protect your joints from abrasive sensations, without resisting movement, while the inner Nexskin seals at the wrists and ankles keep out excess water and minimize flushing. To enhance warmth and overall performance, the Infiniti is sealed with glued and blind-stitched seams, and it also sports a quick-drying lining. And, even if the water temperature is down into the 50-degree range, the 4mm of thickness, combined with TDC Thermo Dry Celliant lining, effortlessly recycles your body heat into infrared energy, so you don’t freeze on those less-than-perfect weather days. Not to mention, this wetsuit also has a simple crossover neck entry for optimal coverage and a secure X2 chest zip for ease of access.
- Fullsuit for superior warmth and comfort for surfing cold water
- GBS seams with Thermo Dry tape limit water entry
- Watertight chest zip entry offers excellent stretch and comfort
- Two-part SmoothSkin hem seal forms a more complete seal
- Thermo Dry Celiant torso lining recycles body heat
- Texture skin torso panels block wind
- Quick Dry lining accelerates dry time
- Inner Nexskin wrist and ankle seals minimize flushing
- Item #XCL003E