Select style & size:Select options
Be one with your wetsuit.
Surf comfortably in chilly water without feeling like you're wearing a chain-mail suit of armor with XCEL Hawaii's stretchiest full suit, the Men's 4/3 Infiniti Comp Wetsuit. Its UltraStretch neoprene is lightweight and flexible, and the Comp design features a seamless front and back so you can paddle and surf freely. Fusion seams and NexSkin ankle seals increase heat retention by preventing flushing without restricting range of motion.
The X2 chest entry system makes it a breeze to slip in and out of while also improving comfort, and Duraflex knee panels are abrasion-resistant for durability. It also has a Quick Dry lining so you can hang it up while you grab lunch and have it dry and ready to go by the time the afternoon set rolls in.
- Offers maximum flexibility for unrestricted shredding
- V Foam neoprene is lighter, softer, and stretchier
- Recycled Quick Dry lining accelerates drying time
- X2 entry system is watertight and comfortable
- Thermo Dry seam tape keeps warmth in and water out
- NexSkin seals minimize flushing at cuffs and hems
- Comp design minimizes seams and maximizes range of motion
- Back knee flex grooves allow better flexibility
- Item #XCL004Y
- Q & A
Sharp and Durable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 195lbs
This suit is very functional and sharp looking. I've mainly used it for kayaking and water skiing. The knees are reinforced well and it's very warm. My only complaint is that it's a little difficult to get into the first couple times. Once you figure it out it's not bad at all. Overall it's a very nice wetsuit for the price.