Stands up to the test.
Toss on the XCEL Hawaii 2016 Men's 4/3 Axis X2 Chest-Zip Full Wetsuit and paddle headlong out into the downright cold New England waters. Super lightweight and extra flexible, this suit provides elevated warmth and plenty of stretch, so you can surf those colder seas in undeniably cozy comfort.;
UltraStretch neoprene construction lets you move freely, which makes for unrestricted movement when you're getting barreled. A Texture Skin chest panel prevents cold, whipping gusts from zapping all your core warmth, and it also doubles as a grippy surface during your paddle out. Durable GBS seams are backed up with Thermo Dry seam tape and S-Seal outer seam technology to keep cold water from rushing in when you take a spill. Plus, the X2 front zipper closure keeps more water out, while its crossover neck makes for easy step-in-through-the-neck entry.
- Warm, flexible, and light suit for cold-weather surfing
- GBS seams with Thermo Dry tape keep water entry to a minimum
- S-Seal outer seam composite bulks up defense
- X2 chest zip entry makes on-and-off a breeze
- UltraStretch neoprene offers warmth and flexibility
- Texture Skin chest panel blocks wind and provides grip
- Hydrophobic Quick Dry lining at torso speeds up dry time
- Duraflex knee panels protect suit and add extra flex
- Item #XCL002T