Keep your grom prepared.
Even though kids seemingly can't get hurt and are gifted with endless amounts of energy, they actually get cold and tired. So, ensure your little ripper's out there enjoying the swells in the warm and comfy XCEL Hawaii Kids' 4/3 X2 Axis Wetsuit. This flexible and lightweight suit provides incredible warmth and stretch, which allows him to surf cold waters in long-lasting comfort. Then, the UltraStretch neoprene construction provides a natural range of motion and won't impede mobility when he's getting so pitted.
The Texture Skin chest panel not only prevents bitingly cold gusts from draining his precious core warmth, but also doubles as a grippy surface during his paddle out. Durable GBS seams are backed up with Thermo Dry seam tape and S-Seal outer seam technology to prevent cold water from rushing in when duck diving, while the X2 front zipper closure keeps more water out, and uses a crossover neck to make for easy step-in-through-the-neck entry.
- Flexible, lightweight, and affordable wetsuit for groms
- Ultrastretch neoprene maintains freedom of movement
- Chest panel blocks frigid winds and adds traction
- GBS seams with Thermo Dry seam tape ensures a solid seal
- Front zipper closure further prevents water entry
- Item #XCL004R