Select your style & size:Select options
Along with fantastic swells, winter storms also bring up cold currents from the depths, so stay warm while you rip the tasty January waves with the XCEL Hawaii Women's 4/3 Axis Back-Zip Wetsuit. This flexible, reasonably-priced wetsuit keeps you comfortable in cold water without making you feel restricted or draining your bank account.
UltraStretch neoprene construction allows you to move freely so you don't feel restricted when you're getting low in the barrel, and a Texture Skin chest panel prevents chilly gusts from sapping all your core warmth. Durable GBS seams are backed up with Thermo Dry seam tape and S-Seal outer seam technology to keep cold water from rushing in when you duck dive. The back zip makes entry and exit easy, and it's slightly offset so it won't create a painful pressure point on your spine.
- Light, flexible fullsuit for cold water
- GBS seams with Thermo Dry tape limit water entry
- S-Seal outer seam composite further improves waterproofing
- Offset back zip entry takes pressure off spine and improves mobility
- UltraStretch neoprene offers excellent warmth and flexibility
- Texture Skin chest panel blocks wind
- Hydrophobic Quick Dry lining at torso speeds up dry time
- Duraflex knee panels protect suit
- Item #XCL001N
- Q & A
Great for Caribbean Scuba
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Wet suit is super comfortable and warm. Took in on a dive trip to Mexico and used it both in the fresh water cenotes and on ocean dives. It was perfect and dried by the next dive each day.