Hawaii 3/2MM DryLock TDC Wetsuit
Cool waters call for the XCEL Hawaii 3/2MM DryLock TDC Wetsuit. Its ultrastretch neoprene construction and fusion weld stitch-free seams with Thermo Dry seam tape keep you highly mobile as you paddle past the break and drop into a coveted wave. An updated lower body design that features XCEL's flex knee groves also helps you stay flexible so you can carve and cutback in comfort.
In addition to being able to move comfortably in the water, the suit comes equipped with XCEL's proprietary TDC lining that offers reflective warmth to keep you out surfing longer and harder. Quick dry exterior fibers ensure the suit won't get bogged down when you opt for longer sessions while the neck, wrist, and ankle seals prevent you from having to worry about losing that warm boundary layer from flushing or water surging inside the suit. Additionally, the waterproof Drylock chest zip entry ensures easy dressing while still sealing out water so you can get out and get your surf on in comfort.
- Full body wetsuit for high performance during cool water surfing
- Ultrastretch neoprene enhances mobility while you surf and paddle
- Quick dry fibers absorb less water for extended lightweight warmth
- TDC lining offers reflective warmth to keep you out surfing longer
- Neck, wrist, and ankle seals minimize flushing and water intake
- Drylock chest zip entry keeps water out and offers easy dressing
- Lightweight Thermo Dry seam tape delivers durable, all-way stretch
- XCEL designs wetsuits to handle the rigors of challenging breaks
- Item #XCL007L