Hawaii 3/2MM DryLock TDC Wetsuit
In chilly swells on overcast days, slip into the XCEL Hawaii 3/2mm DryLock TDC Wetsuit for high performance in the water. Its ultrastretch neoprene construction with flexible FusionWeld technology seams keeps you mobile as you paddle past the break while the back of knee flex grooves prevent uncomfortable bunching as you try out new tricks.
In addition to being able to comfortably move on your board, the suit comes equipped with XCEL's proprietary TDC fibers that reflect your body heat back to you for added warmth that allows you to stay out longer without having to take breaks to warm up in your car. Quick dry fibers to the exterior of the suit prevent you from being bogged down while the seals at the neck, wrist, and ankles make it so you don't have to worry about losing that warm boundary layer from flushing or water surging inside the suit. Additionally, the waterproof Drylock chest zip ensures an easy dressing while still sealing out water so you can get out and get your surf on in comfort.
- Full body wetsuit for high performance in cool water surf sessions
- Ultrastretch neoprene construction enhances mobility while you surf
- Quick dry fibers allow less water absorption for lightweight warmth
- TDC lining reflects your body heat so you can stay warmer longer
- Neck, wrist, and ankle seals minimize water intake and flushing
- Back of knee flex grooves help to prevent uncomfortable bunching
- Waterproof Drylock chest zippered entry provides an easier dressing
- XCEL designs its suits to handle the demands of challenging breaks
- Item #XCL007K