Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Wetsuits we have in stock.View Similar Products
Make the most of the day.
The warmer you are, the longer you can stay in the water. The longer you stay in the water, the more waves you'll catch. So, essentially, choosing the XCEL Hawaii Women's 3/2 X2 TDC Infiniti Wetsuit for your next brisk surf session is just simple math. Featuring Thermo Dry Celiant technology, XCEL's warmest lining, this suit recycles your own body heat in order to keep you warm—without the need for a thicker, more restrictive suit. Plus, a textured surface on the chest panel keeps the wind from stealing warmth from your core on breezy days, making this an excellent suit for storm surfing.
The chest entry zipper has overlapping neck panels to make it incredibly easy to put on, and the Ultrastretch neoprene is super flexible, so you're able to stay warm without restricting movement. It's also equipped with Thermo Dry-sealed GBS seams to provide durability and limit water entry, yet doesn't sacrifice stretch. NexSkin gaskets utilize a thin band of liquid neoprene to further reduce flushing, and Duraflex knee panels are abrasion-resistant for an extended life. Quick Dry lining in the lower body allows the suit to dry rapidly to ensure your suit is dry the next morning after a long day of surfing.
- Superior warmth and stretch for cool-to-cold surfing
- TDC (Thermo Dry Celiant) lining retains and recycles body heat
- UltraStretch neoprene provides great warmth and flexibility
- Thermo Dry seam tape is watertight, durable, and stretchy
- Minimal seam design maximizes flexibility
- Inner Nexskin seals minimize flushing
- Watertight X2 chest zip entry for excellent stretch and comfort
- Duraflex knee pads offer ergonomic protection
- Item #XCL005I
- Q & A
Amazing fit great quality
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 12
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 170lbs
I was worried that I was going to rip the chest zipper pulling this on over my broad shoulder but it stretches a lot. The fit is amazing and the quality is also great. Taped seems and warmer than my 4/3. Well worth the purchase!