Select your style & size:Select options
More stretch, less hassle.
Stop wasting time struggling to get into wetsuits with frustrating entry systems that don't even prevent cold water from hitting you like a frying pan every time you go underwater. The XCEL Hawaii 3/2 Infiniti Comp Men's Wetsuit features the X2 front entry system that's a breeze to get in and out of and prevents flushing so you retain body heat and stay warm.
Of course, that's not the only thing the Infiniti Comp has to brag about. It's also equipped with a high-performance Comp body panel design that minimizes seam for superior flexibility and core range of motion. V Foam neoprene is lighter, stretchier, and softer than standard neoprenes for superior comfort. NexSkin gaskets use a thin band of liquid neoprene to further reduce flushing, and Duraflex knee panels are abrasion-resistant for durability. And with a Quick Dry lining, your suit will have no trouble drying out between the morning and afternoon sets.
- Full suit that's focused on maximum flexibility
- V Foam neoprene is lighter, softer, and stretchier
- Recycled Quick Dry lining accelerates drying time
- X2 entry system is watertight and comfortable
- Thermo Dry seam tape keeps warmth in and water out
- NexSkin seals minimize flushing at cuffs and hems
- Comp design minimizes seams and maximizes range of motion
- Back knee flex grooves allow better flexibility
- Item #XCL004V