Don't let cool waters stop you.
Brave the winds and chilly waters to ride epic waves with the help of the XCEL Hawaii Women's 3/2 Infiniti TDC Wetsuit. Featuring Thermo Dry Celiant technology, XCEL's warmest lining, this suit recycles your own body heat in order to keep you warm—without the need for a thicker, more restrictive suit. Plus, a textured surface on the chest panel keeps the wind from stealing warmth from your core on breezy days, making this an excellent suit for storm surfing.
The chest entry zipper has overlapping neck panels to make it incredibly easy to put on, and the Ultrastretch neoprene is super flexible, so you're able to stay warm without restricting movement. It's also equipped with Thermo Dry-sealed GBS seams to provide durability and limit water entry, yet doesn't sacrifice stretch. NexSkin gaskets utilize a thin band of liquid neoprene to further reduce flushing, and Duraflex knee panels are abrasion-resistant for an extended life. Quick Dry lining in the lower body allows the suit to dry rapidly to ensure your suit is dry the next morning after a long day of surfing.
- Flexible, incredibly warm fullsuit for storm surfing
- GBS seams with Thermo Dry tape reduce water entry
- Watertight chest zip entry assures stretch and comfort
- Overlapping neck panels make entry and exit easier
- TDC (Thermo Dry Celiant) torso lining traps and recycles body heat
- UltraStretch neoprene delivers great warmth and flexibility
- Texture Skin chest panel blocks wind
- Hydrophobic Quick Dry lining at lower body speeds up dry time
- Item #XCL003D