Select your style & size:Select options
The frothier, the better.
Howling winds and cool temps have kept most people away from the beach, which means you get to enjoy the frothy storm swells all to yourself while wearing the XCEL Hawaii Women's 3/2 Axis Back-Zip Wetsuit. This lightweight and flexible suit provides excellent warmth and flexibility so you can surf cool-to-cold seas in comfort.
UltraStretch neoprene construction allows you to move freely so you don't feel restricted when you're getting low in the barrel, and a Texture Skin chest panel prevents chilly gusts from sapping all your core warmth. Durable GBS seams are backed up with Thermo Dry seam tape and S-Seal outer seam technology to keep cold water from rushing in when you duck dive. The back zip makes entry and exit easy, and it's slightly offset so it won't create a painful pressure point on your spine.
- Light, flexible fullsuit for cool-to-cold water
- GBS seams with Thermo Dry tape limit water entry
- S-Seal outer seam composite further improves waterproofing
- Offset back zip entry takes pressure off spine and improves mobility
- UltraStretch neoprene offers excellent warmth and flexibility
- Texture Skin chest panel blocks wind
- Hydrophobic Quick Dry lining at torso speeds up dry time
- Duraflex knee panels protect suit
- Item #XCL001M
- Q & A
Size fit as expected
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Keep warm and feel good