4/3mm Drylock TDC Full Suit
You don't have to sacrifice performance for warmth when you're off surfing in colder waters when you have the XCEL Hawaii 4/3mm Drylock TDC Full Suit. Designed to be more eco-friendly, to fit like a second skin, and to retain as much of your body heat as possible, the suit will keep you comfortable and performing at your best when you head for the waves. The suit is constructed with 100% UltraStretch Japanese Limestone Nanoprene that is more eco-friendly than its standard petroleum-based neoprene counterparts. Additionally, this nanoprene is lighter, softer, and warmer for extended comfort while you surf.
XCEL designed the suit to fit like a second skin to keep you confidently mobile in the water. In addition to the UltraStretch nanoprene construction, the suit is equipped with a new sleeve design for increased range of motion, back knee flex grooves to eliminate bunching, and an engineered design to keep the fit as perfect as possible. For warmth, the suit is lined with TDC, XCEL's proprietary mineral based fibers that reflect your body heat back to you for warmth in cold waters. Finally, Drylock wrist seals and ankle and neck seals minimize flushing and water intake so you stay comfortable in 50 degree waters.
- Feature-loaded wetsuit for warmth and performance in cold waters
- Eco-friendly, limestone-based nanoprene offers ultra-stretch
- Celliant Black heat reflective fibers adds warmth in cold swells
- Drylock wrist seals keeps more water out and minimizes flushing
- Ankle and neck seals also help to keep flushing to a minimum
- Chest zip minimizes water intake while maintaining flexibility
- Sealed seams and FusionX tape are durable, flexible, and soft
- Engineered fit, updated arms, knee grooves for a second-skin fit
- Item #XCL007F