3 Days Only!
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Vulpine TCS Tire
The Vulpine is a race-focused gravel tire that still works great as an everyday tire for mixed-surface rides and commutes. The tightly spaced center knobs encourage quick accelerations and low rolling resistance, while the outer edges use short blocks with wider spacing for a predictable feel in the turns. We've found the Vulpine to be quick rolling on everything from gravel to tarmac, yet there's still plenty of grip when we're grabbing the brakes or hammering up an out-of-the-saddle climb.
- Gravel race tire designed for maximum efficiency
- Designed to excel on hardpack, gravel, and pavement
- Dual DNA rubber offers high grip and low rolling resistance
- 120TPI casing gives us a supple ride feel
- Available with SG2 enhanced puncture protection technology
- Item #WTBF14E
- Dual DNA
- [black 120tpi SG2] bead-to-bead protective layer, [black 60tpi, tan 60tpi] none
- 700c x 36mm
- tubeless, clincher
- 60, 120
- Claimed Weight
- [black 120tpi SG2] 434g, [black 60tpi] 381g, [tan 60tpi] 391g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- gravel, all-road
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.