Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Mountain Bike Saddles we have in stock.View Similar Products
Volt Steel Saddle
Mountain bikers far and wide can appreciate the comfort and cost-effectiveness of the WTB Volt Steel Saddle, regardless of which discipline you ride. The steel rails and synthetic cover provide a durable setup that's sure to last, while the DNAX padding protects sensitive spots by strategically supporting your anatomy. The Volt also features WTB's Flex-Tuned shell, giving you a precise but comfortable platform that's ready to take on any trail.
- A comfortable and affordable saddle for MTB or gravel
- Shell built with medium support for long-ride comfort
- Targeted flex damps singletrack and gravel chatter
- Upward curved tail provides a platform to push against while pedaling
- Steel rails aren't the lightest, but they are reliable
- Item #WTBF13I
- flex-tuned, DNAX padding
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- [narrow] 135mm, [medium] 142mm, [wide] 150mm
- Claimed Weight
- [narrow] 292g, [medium] 315g, [wide] 320g
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 28, 2020
Does the WTB Volt steel saddle come with a bolt to screw it in.