3 Days Only!
Select Style & Size:
Volt Cromoly Saddle
Not many bike components can pull duty across road, XC, all-mountain, and enduro disciplines, but the WTB Volt Cromoly Saddle is one of the few that can. By borrowing features from other WTB saddles, the Volt manages to be comfortable and cost-effective at the same time, no matter where you're riding. The cromoly steel rails provide a solid base, while the synthetic cover is comfortable and durable and the padding protects sensitive spots by strategically supporting your anatomy. The Volt also features WTB's Flex-Tuned shell, giving you a precise but comfortable platform that takes you from the trail to the road and back.
- A versatile perch for mountain, gravel, road, or 'cross
- Shell built with medium support for endurance comfort
- Targeted flex damps singletrack and gravel chatter
- Upward curved tail provides a platform to push against while pedaling
- Cromoly rails are the reliable option for high-abuse cycling
- Item #WTBF13H
- flex-tuned, HLX + gel padding
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- [narrow] 135mm, [medium] 142mm, [wide] 150mm
- Claimed Weight
- [narrow] 10.2oz (290g), [medium] 10.9oz (310g), [wide] 11.1oz (315g)
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.