Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Mountain Bike Saddles we have in stock.View Similar Products
Volt Carbon Saddle
The Volt Saddle might be WTB's most versatile model. It comes in five options, with multiple lengths and widths, at prices ranging from a seriously friendly $40 to a slightly more committing $250, in the case of the Volt Carbon. While it's not cheap, the carbon version of the Volt is one of the best saddles on the market, blending the comfort of WTB's signature DNA padding with the flex, power, and responsiveness of a carbon composite shell.
The Volt has a slight whale tail, so you have something to push against, and a gently dropped nose that doesn't limit your riding positions. Carbon-fiber rails keep the Volt Carbon extremely light, at just 165g, and the versatile design works as well on road and gravel bikes as it does on your enduro setup.
- A gram-saving saddle with WTB's dialed in comfort
- DNA padding dampens harsh vibrations from road and trail
- Carbon rails keep things light, stiff, and strong
- Whale-tail in back shifts pelvis forward for power transfer
- Gently dropped nose offers a perch when you're punching up climbs
- Microfiber cover is soft, durable, and offers low-friction while pedaling
- Item #WTBF13F
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?