Select style & size:Select options
Electrify your ride.
The Volt Saddle might be WTB's most versatile saddle. It comes in five models, with multiple lengths and widths, at prices ranging from a seriously friendly $40 to a slightly more committing $250, in the case of the Volt Carbon. While it's not cheap, the Carbon version of the Volt is one of the best saddles on the market, blending the comfort of WTB's signature DNA padding with the flex, power, and responsiveness of a carbon composite shell.
The Volt has a slight whale tail, so you have something to push against, and a gently dropped nose that doesn't limit your riding positions. Carbon-fiber rails keep the Volt Carbon extremely light, at just 148g, and the versatile design works as well on road bikes as it does on your DH setup.
- A gram-saving saddle with WTB's dialed in comfort
- DNA padding damps harsh vibrations from road and trail
- Carbon rails keep things light, supportive, and stiff
- Whale-tail in back shifts pelvis forward for power transfer
- Gently dropped nose offers a perch when you're punching up climbs
- Microfiber top is soft against seat, and holds up to pedaling
- Item #WTB001W
- Q & A
Light MTB saddle that has held up
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The WTB volt shape has always worked well for me so I decide to upgrade to the carbon railed version. I was a little leery at first since I've never ridden a carbon rail on a MTB, but after a full year of riding (and quite a few crashes...) the saddle still seems good as new. Price is definitely high, but you can reasonably expect this saddle to last you for quite a while.