Extra 20% Off
Select Style & Size:
Vigilante TCS TriTec Tire - 27.5in
As WTB's leading enduro tire for aggressive terrain, the Vigilante TCS TriTec Tire delivers uncompromising grip on any trail, wet or dry. It's now available in 2.5in and 2.6in widths, so WTB revamped the tread pattern for these higher volume casings. It's intended to be a front tire, so join it with a Trail Boss in the rear for a fast-rolling setup with plenty of grip, or pair it with a Judge if you want the best possible traction in steep, loose conditions.
The tread sees increased height and surface area on both the center and side knobs, expanding grip in sloppy terrain and improving traction while braking. The pattern is also more spread out to better shed mud and debris in wet conditions. The siping has been revised as well to improve cornering.
The Vigilante is made of WTB's new TriTec compound with triple-density rubber. The base rubber is hardened to improve rolling speed and prevent squirming under load, with medium durometer rubber on the center lugs for longer wear life, and softer rubber on the side lugs to deliver maximum grip and slow rebound in corners.
The rubber compound is supported by a single-ply casing on the TCS Light versions to save weight while maintaining durability, and a dual-ply casing on the TCS Tough versions that better resists flats. That being said, the TCS Light casing sees the addition of a new nylon Slash Guard on the sidewalls, making it no slouch when it comes to puncture protection.
- Front tire for aggressive enduro and trail riding
- Pair with a Trail Boss for dry and fast conditions
- Pair with a Judge for the best grip on steep or loose terrain
- Triple-density compound improves performance across the board
- Light casing is single-ply to save weight while remaining durable
- Tough casing is dual-ply for the best puncture protection
- Light casing has additional sidewall protection for flat-resistance
- High Grip has softer rubber, Fast Rolling uses long-wearing rubber
- Item #WTB003R