Select Style & Size
Silverado Comp Saddle
When the trail takes you deep into uncharted territory, rely on your Silverado Comp to keep you comfortable and pedaling efficiently. A long, flat shape enables you to use more of the nose while climbing, and the square profile distributes more weight onto the sit bones so you're not struggling to find the sweet spot. The Silverado has been a favorite among riders of all disciplines for many years, try one and you'll quickly see why.
- WTB's tried-and-true saddle delivers outstanding comfort
- Works well for mountain biking, gravel, and adventure road
- Long, flat shape lets you shift weight forward while climbing
- Square profile distributes weight comfortably to the sit bones
- Love Channel relieves pressure on long rides
- Flex-Tuned shell balances comfort and efficiency
- Available in two widths to fit most rider's sit bones
- Steel rails and synthetic cover ensure long-term durability
- Item #WTBF136
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- 133, 142mm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking, cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
July 31, 2020
Good all around seat
- I've used it several times
- True to size
Got this as a cheap replacement for my road bike and ended up using one that came with a rental while doing some trail riding. Performs well in both scenarios. With a chamois its like riding on a cloud.
February 20, 2020
Didn't notice it was there.
Replaced a crash broken OEM seat. I ride mostly technical northeast trails and am out of the saddle often. The saddle did not grab, pinch or cause numbness. The best thing I could say is that I just really don't notice it being there. What more do you want out of a saddle. The weight seems fine, but I am not a weight weenie by any means. They have lighter in this same saddle. I went with this because two other buddies use them specs on their Ibis bikes and love them.