Get Resort Ready With Our Top Picks—Shop Now
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Rocket Steel Saddle
Whether you're cruising open roads, exploring gravel trails, or charging down the mountains, we've fallen in love with the Rocket Steel Saddle for its ability to handle mixed terrain in comfort and style. Plush seating absorbs loaded impacts, and the contoured design helps you stay in place no matter where the terrain takes you. When so many saddles are designed for a specific cycling discipline, the Rocket only wishes to join you on your next two-wheeled adventure, no questions asked.
- A versatile saddle for riders who push the limits on- and off-road
- All-round performance for gravel, XC, trail, enduro, and bikepacking
- Narrow nose and midsection eliminates chafing on longer rides
- Thick padding boosts comfort when the terrain is anything but smooth
- Swooped tails lock in the ideal position for power and comfort
- Steel rails handle repetitive stress on singletrack runs
- Item #WTBF13L
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- 142, 150mm
- Claimed Weight
- [142mm] 11.2oz (318g), [150mm] 11.6oz (330g)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, downhill, enduro, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
5 based on 2 ratings
5 Stars - 2 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.