Select Style & Size
Raddler TCS Light Tire
For loose riding close to the river’s edge or sending it deep into the groomed gravel paths of the city, the WTB Raddler TCS Light Tire sets you up for an epic tale. Taking the famed tread design of the Riddler and pumping up the stoke, the Raddler uses a tread pattern that sees short-knobs on the center-track, maximizing speed and grip while at top straight-line speeds. The outer edges use reassuring chunky knobs to boost cornering confidence in late-breaking and slick situations. Extending the lifespan, compared to the Riddler, the centerline knobs are slightly taller but don’t sacrifice rolling efficiency.
WTB uses a single-ply 60tpi casing to keep weight down while fending off punctures. And the tubeless design makes it easier to keep on rolling through smaller puncture injuries.
- Tubeless tires to stay rad without limits
- Variable height knobs define center-track and outer edges
- Fast straight-line speed with confident cornering grip
- Puncture resistant casing at a low weight
- Tubeless compatible to ride in puncture-prone lanes
- Item #WTBF14A
- Dual DNA
- 700c x 40mm, 700c x 44mm
- 60tpi, [SG2] 120tpi
- 25 - 50psi
- Claimed Weight
- [black] (700x44mm,Light/Fast Rolling,SG2) 1lb 3.3oz (547g), (700x44mm,Light/Fast Rolling) 1lb 1.6oz (526g), (700x40mm,Light/Fast Rolling) 1lb 1.8oz (505g), (700x40mm,Light/Fast Rolling,SG2) 1lb 2.4oz (522g), [tan] (700x44mm,Light/Fast Rolling) 1lb 2.1oz (514g), (700x40mm,Light/Fast Rolling) 1lb 1.3oz (490g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- gravel, cyclocross
What do you think about this product?
August 6, 2021
- I've used it several times
- True to size
Just swapped these tires onto my gravel bike and have ridden about 100 miles on them so far. The tire performs well in loose conditions and they are also very efficient on hard surfaces. I had no issues with losing air and no sealant leakage around the tire bead. So far so good.
June 29, 2021
Many micro holes in the side wall seems. Couldn't get a seal