Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Nano TCS Light FR Tire
The Nano TCS Light FR Tire is built for reaching top speeds, whether we're grooving on hard-pack singletrack, gravel roads, or smooth tarmac. It features SG2 puncture protection for durability, but that also improves air retention and eliminates sidewall seepage. Its high-volume 40mm casing allows for running lower tire pressures while still reducing drag. A raised, consistent centerline tread minimizes rolling resistance, and staggered knobs provide reliable traction that doesn't make any compromises for speed.
- A tire built for reaching top speeds without compromise
- High-volume 40mm casing allows for lower tire pressures
- SG2 Puncture Protection provides bead-to-bead coverage
- Minimal rolling resistance thanks to a raised centerline tread
- Staggered, longer knobs provide predictable traction
- TCS versions provide tubeless reliability for gravel grinding
- Item #WTB001R
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.