Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Byway Road TCS Tire
Our rides rarely stick to one surface anymore, snaking between dirt and asphalt as we uncover those hidden scenic vistas. The WTB Byway’s tread pattern gives us the smooth roll we need on pavement with the semi-slick center, transitioning to a hatched diamond pattern for plentiful grip when you're grinding along dirt and gravel surfaces. Raised side knobs offer more grip for cornering on dirt, as well as durability for exploring off-road areas where rocks and sharp debris are common. Three size options and tubeless set up make sure we have the right tire both for our frame and destination.
- 700c all-road tire for dirt and asphalt rides
- Intended for adventure rigs and endurance bikes
- Dual Compound DNA rubber for rolling speed and grip
- TCS technology ensures tubeless reliability and grip
- Smooth centerline is fast over paved road surfaces
- Diamond-hatch transition for off-road grip under power
- Side knobs lend cornering traction and durability
- Item #WTBF143
3 based on 9 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.