Select style & size:Select options
Byway Road TCS Tire
Our rides rarely stick to one surface anymore, snaking between dirt and asphalt as we uncover those hidden scenic vistas. The WTB Byway’s tread pattern gives us the smooth roll we need on pavement with the semi-slick center, transitioning to a hatched diamond pattern for plentiful grip when you're grinding along dirt and gravel surfaces. Raised side knobs offer more grip for cornering on dirt, as well as durability for exploring off-road areas where rocks and sharp debris are common. Three size options and tubeless set up make sure we have the right tire both for our frame and destination.
- 700c all-road tire for dirt and asphalt rides
- Intended for adventure rigs and endurance bikes
- Dual Compound DNA rubber for rolling speed and grip
- TCS technology ensures tubeless reliability and grip
- Smooth centerline is fast over paved road surfaces
- Diamond-hatch transition for off-road grip under power
- Side knobs lend cornering traction and durability
- Item #WTBF143
What do you think about this product?
December 16, 2019
Great multi-use tire
Really nice tread design for a wide variety of surfaces. I was looking for a tire that would roll fast on pavement but could transition well onto gravel roads, old railroad trails and the occasional single-track and I think I found it in this WTB Byway.