Crafted for centuries.
You’re tough. But are you “Alaskan gold prospectors 100 years ago” tough? If not, don’t worry. The Woolrich Men’s Wool Alaskan Shirt has your back.
After being perfected over the course of a century, the Alaskan features a sturdiness like no other. A blend of two-tone wool and nylon provides a jacket-like heavy-knit that blocks wind and keeps you warm. Aside from adding a vintage look, the metal snaps that close the front, pockets, and cuffs are specifically designed to withstand heavy-duty work in the yard, garage, and the outdoors.
And with the ruggedness of a bearded mountain man comes the softness of Woolrich’s pre-washed wool. Additionally, a nylon lining in the collar and upper back yoke offers a touch of softness in areas of sensitivity. The shoulders were given additional room for comfort by incorporating two box pleats, even if you’re wearing a baselayer or shirt underneath.
- A durable wool shirt that doubles as a fall coat
- Qualities of wool and nylon blend make it especially dependable
- Machine-washable fabric makes it easy to clean
- Comfort lining in collar and back provide extra softness
- Metal snaps designed for heavy-duty uses
- Pockets are large enough to fit phone or wallet
- Item #WLR002H
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 230lbs
I worn this shirt everyday, its more like a heavy shirt or light jacket, grate construction as you would expect from Woolrich. Its wool so if your not used to wool it might be a little itchy.