Ten Mile Hiker Quarter Sock
Whether you are trekking all day to a distant peak or just getting some exercise after work slip on the Woolrich Ten Mile Hiker Quarter Sock for reliable performance. The wool blend wicks moisture off of your foot and eliminates odors to help you focus on the summit, while the medium cushioning ensures your feet stay padded and happy.
- Hit the trails in comfort and with confidence in this sock
- Wool blend is odor resistant, moisture wicking, and stretchy
- Medium cushion feels good on long hikes but doesn't overheat
- Quarter height is low profile while still providing coverage
- Item #WLR00CX
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Woolrich is the 4th brand of wool socks I've owned. I immediately feel a difference in these compared to the other brands. They are soft, warm and padded. I can't wait to wear them on a daily basis.
I'm liking woolrich socks more and more these days over Smartwool or Darn tough. Not that there's anything wrong with those two (Smartwool makes amazing shirts/baselayers and Darn tough's warranty is unbeatable), but I love Woolrich's socks for their slightly lower price point and comfort. They just feel really soft and stretchy while still having a high wool percentage. A lot of them are made in the USA too which is always a plus. These socks are perfect for hiking or daily wear.