Wrap yourself in warmth.
Now, the designers over at Woolrich John Rich & Bros wouldn't name the Women's Banff Eskimo Parka after such a cold and grueling climate for nothing. Designed to meld furnace-like fervor with city-friendly style, this parka features a rugged, military-inspired fabric for hard-wearing use, while the storm flap and internal zipper closure seal out the cold and keep warmth in. Not to mention, the Thermolite synthetic insulation ensures you stay toasty, no matter the adventure or what the elements throw your way. A rabbit fur-lined hood offers a haute-couture look, and the two hand pockets safeguard your cold hands when temperatures dip below comfortably cool. So whether you've taken up residency in New York City or Chicago, the Banff Eskimo Parka provides a refined, yet pragmatic look.
- A hard-wearing yet stylish jacket for cold weather
- Polyester fabric boasts a rustic-inspired look
- Storm flap and zipper closure keeps pesky drafts at bay
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm even when wet
- Rabbit fur-lined hood offers covert, high-end warmth
- Hand pockets keep necessities close by
- Item #JRB000I