Stille Nacht, heilige Nacht.
It's winter in Berlin and your favorite part of Germany during the holidays just might be Christkindlmarkt. Browse open-air stalls selling wooden toys and beeswax candles and keep warm in the falling snow with the Woolrich Women's Bitter Chill Wool Loft Hooded Down Jacket. A fluffy layer of wool offers a twist on your usual winter insulation, trapping warmth in its curly fibers so you're cozy staying out till late evening. The polyester face fabric is water resistant, but even if the snow is persistent, wool will still keep you warm when wet. Merino wool cuffs with thumbholes keep you hands warm while you're sipping glühwein, and the herringbone design and fur-lined hood offer a flattering winter style.
- Casual winter jacket perfect for urban tourism during the holidays
- Water-resistant with critically sealed seams for hardy protection
- Natural fibers offer warm-when-wet warmth that helps ward off odors
- Wool cuffs and sherpa-lined hood provide extra cozy touch
- Stash purchased ornaments and stocking stuffers in generous pockets
- Peached Herringbone and faux fur hood offer classy winter style
- Item #WLR00F9
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought this for my mom, and I have to say, I'd consider buying it too! The quality is so great - the jacket is super thick and warm. You can't see it on the image, but the sleeve cuffs have thumb holes! Just what mom needs to keep her warm in North Dakota. :)
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'10"
This jacket was really pretty, the grey color is fantastic and the fur is perfect. I am tall and this jacket did not fit me. The sleeves were to short, this jacket would be great if you are more on the petite side. I really wanted it to work but had to return it