Select your style & size:Select options
Beautiful and Tough.
Warmer weather means the revival of lunch at the park, so stow your sandwich and a book in the Wood and Faulk Women's Shuttle Pack Purse and escape the office for an hour. With solid brass hardware and a leather strap, this bag easily converts from a tote to a backpack for simple carrying on busy city streets. The waxed canvas construction is tough, so you won't have to worry about setting it next to you on the bench as you read in the warm spring sunlight.
- A stylish convertible bag for versatile daily use
- Waxed canvas construction assure protection
- Solid brass hardware ensures durability
- Leather strap and trim for a classic look
- Use as a backpack or tote
- Made in Portland, Oregon, USA
- Item #WAF0003
- Q & A
Cute and Functional
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I purchased this purse for my sister who started a new local business in Park City and uses her laptop a lot more. This bag can fit a laptop and can be used as a purse or backpack. When I first received the purse, I thought it was a backpack, but when you put items in the purse I realized it could be used either way. The material is cute because it looks a bit worn but in good way. This purse can hold a lot but can also be used in a backpack situation. Good for business professional but needed to get work done. The item arrived bigger than I assumed.