Select style & size:Select options
You just got to the farmers market and realized you left your reusable bags at the house, not to worry though, you carried your Wood and Faulk Anvers Market Tote with you and there's plenty of room for all of your fresh produce, and a bottle or two of wine, because grapes are produce, too, right? Made in the USA with love, and out of products from Portland, Oregon and New Jersey, you can be proud to make a statement with this piece. Don't be fooled by its rustic and simple appearance, the Anvers Market Tote is built to be durable, made out of heavy canvas that is waxed for durability and repelling the elements. Adorned with vegetable-tanned New Jersey leather from Wickett & Craig, and jeweled with solid brass hardware this bag combines rustic style with practical use for life on the go.
- The perfect tote for the farmers market or wine store
- Ample pocket space for organizing accessories
- Waxed canvas is durable and withstands elements
- Throw your laptop inside to hit the coffee shop on the way to yoga
- Brass hardware adds a rustic look and durable feel
- Item #WAF0008