Classic and sleek.
The Wolverine Men's Jenson GTX Boot is classic, casual, and can dress up an everyday situation just like that. The full-grain leather upper is sleek and noteworthy, while the lining of this shoe is waterproof so you can put them through hell if you need to. Walking through town to dinner through the snow is a breeze, and you'll stay dry and warm and still show up stylin'.
- Sleek leather boots ideal for wet, snowy city streets
- Waterproof Gore-Tex lining is breathable so you stay dry
- Full-grain leather upper offers classic look and durability
- Retro II rubber sole is resoleable after seasons of wear
- Item #WVN001G
- Q & A
Runs a little large, but they are great.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 9
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 156lbs
These boots are great, it took a lot of hunting to find a boot I was happy with and fit right. I did have to size down a half size for both length and width to be correct however. Break-in time too a little while for them to be comfortable, being that they are durable and the tongue being integrated up the laces, the tongue was the last part to break in and felt a little tight across the top of my foot no matter how loose I left the laces. After a couple weeks, these feel great now though.