Up To 20% Off
The founders of Wolf Tooth Components in Minneapolis got started with the goal of shaking up the componentry offerings on the market currently using their shared engineering and manufacturing backgrounds. Small parts like the RoadLink define that mission pretty well; the oblong aluminum and steel bit was created specifically to offset the position of a rear derailleur to make space for a wider one-by mountain bike cassette.
No, the RoadLink doesn't aim to displace all order in favor of cobbled together Franken-bikes. It only works with road derailleurs, but 9-, 10-, and 11-speed one-by or double drivetrains from the major players are all fair game in terms of compatibility. Whether you want a wider gear range on your racing bike for the upcoming 'cross season or are seeking simplicity for your gravel adventure bike with a few extra granny gears, the RoadLink brings two opposing sides together to result in a win for everyone.
- The skeleton key for huge cassette ranges on skinny tire bikes
- Offsets rear derailleur to fit mountain bike cassette
- Ideal for 'cross or gravel bikes
- Compatible with doubles and one-by setups
- Item #WFC0006
- [main body] 6061 aluminum, [bolt] stainless steel
- Shimano/SRAM 10/11-speed, Campagnolo 10/11 speed
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year