Select style & size:Select options
Pack Wrench and Inserts Kit
Wolf Tooth's nifty Pack Wrench and Inserts Kit is designed as a bike tool solution that's compact and lightweight enough for traveling, but still durable enough to be your go-to kit at home. The ultralight aluminum Pack Wrench has a standard external bottom bracket wrench on one side, and a 1in hex driver on the other side. The wrench contains magnets that are designed to hold a multitude of different tool inserts in place, which cover a wide range of common bike applications. This particular kit comes with four inserts, but others are available for separate purchase.
The following inserts are included: a Cinch and ISIS spline wrench insert that works for the Race Face Cinch direct mount chainring system as well as older ISIS bottom brackets, a cassette lockring insert that also works on centerlock rotor lockrings, an 8mm hex insert for pedals and other 8mm applications, and a 16mm hex insert for Race Face Cinch aluminum spindle bolts as well as frame pivots and other 16mm interfaces. All inserts are made in the USA and CNC-machined from hardened steel with electroless nickel plating, ensuring years of longevity and trouble-free use.
- A portable bike wrench with magnets to attach other tool inserts
- Pack Wrench has 1in hex driver and external bottom bracket tool
- Lightweight aluminum construction is easy to take on the go
- Includes four tool inserts covering many common bike applications
- Wrench and inserts are designed and manufactured in the USA
- Item #WFC0018