Select style & size:Select options
Spin up the steepest climbs with ease.
Seeking extra low-end for your Shimano 1x11 drivetrain? Look no further than the massive 49t cog of the Wolf Tooth Components Giant Cog for Shimano 11-speed. This 49-tooth Giant Cog adds additional low-end range to your 11-speed Shimano cassette (both 11-42t and 11-46t versions), making easy work of spinning up the steepest climbs without tiring out or wasting excess energy. This is especially helpful if you've just converted to 1x drivetrains and miss the "granny gear" of your old 2x set-up.
It includes an 18-tooth cog that replaces both the 17 and 19-tooth cogs to make room for the 49-tooth Giant Cog, as well as providing smooth transitions in your higher gears. Please note, if you're riding with a Shimano 11-speed rear cassette you'll need to separately purchase a WolfCage add-on. However, it does work with all SRAM 11-speed rear derailleurs without the need for a separate WolfCage accessory.
- Add low-end usability to your 11-speed Shimano drivetrain
- 7075-T6 aluminum construction for longevity and low weight
- 49t giant cog provides a bail-out for spinning up climbs
- 18t cog replaces 17t and 19t for optimal gearing in small cogs
- WolfCage required for 11-speed Shimano rear derailleurs (not included)
- Compatible with SRAM 11-speed rear derailleurs without WolfCage
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Item #WFC000C