Select Style & Size:
Why We Like the Drop Stop 5-Bolt SRAM Flattop Chainring
Wolf Tooth Components saw Cyclocross as the perfect discipline for use for their Drop-Stop technology, and that's why they went to market with Cyclocross 1x specific chainrings. The use of these rings expanded to allow for more options. With the Drop Stop 5-Bolt SRAM Flattop Chainring, Wolf Tooth used their Drop-Stop tech and alternating wide and narrow tooth patterns to prevent chain derailment and reduce friction. Sizing choices come in even-numbered teeth from 30 all the way up to 50, and two BCDs.
- Narrow/wide chainring for 110 or 130mm BCD cranks
- Made from light and durable 7075-T6 alloy
- Drop Stop tooth shape holds chain steady
- Available in a variety of tooth options
- Item #WFCA01A
- 7075-T6 aluminum
- Number of Rings
- 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- 110, 130mm
- Compatible Components
- 9, 10, 11-speed
- Claimed Weight
- [34T] 1.5oz (44g), [36T] 2oz (58g), [38T] 2.3oz (66g), [40t] 2.6oz (74g), [42t] 2.9oz (81g), [44t] 3.2oz (90g), [46t] 3.8oz (107g), [48t] 4.1oz (115g), [50t] 4.4oz (125g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.