Select Style & Size
Bottom Bracket Tool
Whether building up a new steed, replacing a worn out bottom bracket, or going for a full new drivetrain, a proper bottom bracket tool is a staple in the shop, and Wolftooth's Bottom Bracket Tool makes swaps and installation easy. It features high-quality CNC machining for a precise fit, and fits either a 3/8-in square socket or 1-inch hex for ratcheting off or on your new bottom bracket.
- A high-quality bottom bracket tool for home and shop use
- Large finger notches make it easy to thread cups by hand
- Pairs with either 3/8in socket or 1-inch hex for torquing
- Steel inserts enable magnetic coupling with Pack Wrench
- Each socket includes either Shimano bearing preload tool, or 16mm hex for use with Race Face Cinch cranksets
- Item #WFCA00W
- CNC machined aluminum with steel inserts
- [16 Notch 39MM] Shimano 9000 series, DuraAce, BB92, XTR BB93, [16 Notch 41MM] Shimano 105, Ultegra BBR60 and 6800, XT MT-800, [16 Notch 44MM] Shimano BB80, BB5700, BB70, BB51, Enduro T47, Wheels T47, assorted Hollowtech II, Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA Mega Exo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, [16 Notch 48mm] FSA 386 MevaEvo, Wheels PF30, BB386
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?