Why We Like The WNDR Reason 120 Ski
Whether we're slashing through untouched back bowls or adding to the tracks on popular backcountry hills, the WNDR Reason 120 Ski keeps us surfy and agile. The fat waist floats, while the twin tips and medium turn radius boost maneuverability, keeping our stoke fueled in all conditions.
- Light and nimble ski for playing in backcountry powder
- 120mm waist helps you stay on top in deep conditions
- Available in two profiles: camber and full rocker
- Camber profile increases edge hold and stability in firm conditions
- Full rocker profile increases float and playfulness in softer conditions
- Responsibly made with algae-based materials for an eco-friendly construction
- Item #WDR0007
- 177cm, 184cm, 191cm
- 147 / 120 / 138mm
- Turn Radius
- [177cm] 18.5m, [184cm] 20.5m, [191cm] 22m
- [camber] rocker / camber / rocker, [reverse camber] full rocker
- triax fiberglass
- aspen wood, algae-based polyurethane
- sintered high carbon UHMW
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 184cm] 9lb 2oz (4140g)
- Binding Included
- 2.2mm steel
- partial twin
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- backcountry skiing, powder/freeride skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help