Select style & size:
Find your size
Note: Actual inseam is not the same as pant inseam.
We recommend a size in this bike.
Our size calculator is a starting point for finding the right size for you. To get personal advice talk to one of our fit experts at 1.888.276.7130 or chat now
Ride wherever you want.
- Wilier goes all-road with this steel gravel bike
- Steel construction balances comfort, responsiveness, and durability
- Carbon fiber fork absorbs fatiguing vibrations
- No-show welds and flat-mount calipers provide crisp, clean lines
- Shimano's workhorse 105 drivetrain provides precise, reliable shifts
- Flared drop bar offers a variety of comfortable hand positions
- Accommodates fenders and front and rear racks
- Clearance for tires up to 42mm wide
- Item #WLY001W
California Proposition 65
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought this bike in the spring and have taken it out on about a dozen rides now. I absolutely love this bike! A lot of my favorite road rides had me turn around when the pavement runs out, so I was looking for a bike to ride fire roads and country dirt roads. This bike is perfect for that kind of riding. It's not the fastest on paved roads (I'm averaging 13-15 mph on flat sections, where my road bike is more like 18-20) but its so comfortable I don't mind. I'm 5'7" and pretty normal size for a fit lady, I got a size small and it fits great. Seriously, I love my bike