Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Complete Gravel & Cyclocross Bikes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Ride wherever you want.
- Wilier goes all-road with this steel gravel bike
- Steel construction balances comfort, responsiveness, and durability
- Carbon fiber fork absorbs fatiguing vibrations
- No-show welds and flat-mount calipers provide crisp, clean lines
- Shimano's workhorse 105 drivetrain provides precise, reliable shifts
- Flared drop bar offers a variety of comfortable hand positions
- Accommodates fenders and front and rear racks
- Clearance for tires up to 42mm wide
- Item #WLY001W
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
June 16, 2019
I bought this bike in the spring and have taken it out on about a dozen rides now. I absolutely love this bike! A lot of my favorite road rides had me turn around when the pavement runs out, so I was looking for a bike to ride fire roads and country dirt roads. This bike is perfect for that kind of riding. It's not the fastest on paved roads (I'm averaging 13-15 mph on flat sections, where my road bike is more like 18-20) but its so comfortable I don't mind. I'm 5'7" and pretty normal size for a fit lady, I got a size small and it fits great. Seriously, I love my bike
March 4, 2020
Would the M fit a male 5’10 with 32” inseam?