Our Top Hiking Footwear & Apparel For The Trail
Why We Like The Filante SLR Disc Road Frameset
As light as a climbing steed and as aerodynamic as a criterium bike is the Filante SLR Disc Road Frame. Compared to Wiler's prior flagship race bike the Cento10PRO, the Filante's has a higher stiffness-to-weight ratio. New aerodynamically optimized designs help eliminate those extra grams that weigh us down, giving us a safe feel at top speeds and added steering precision that we greatly appreciate. The Mavic Speed Release thru-axle system cuts wheel change times by an average of 7 seconds in comparison to a traditional system because we don't have to fully remove the axle—a key feature for racers but also easier to use for the day-to-day road rider.
Please note that the Wilier Filante integrated handlebar/stem is sold separately, allowing riders to choose their preferred fit measurements.
- A race-ready frameset that's light, aerodynamic, and responsive
- Tested in the wind tunnel for reduced turbulence and drag
- High stiffness to weight ratio with a 1230-gram weight (frame + fork)
- Carbon frame integrates Liquid Crystal Polymer to help shed weight
- Tubing is designed to maintain rigidity, handling, and comfort
- Speed release thru-axle system is efficient and fast
- Only compatible with electronic drivetrains
- Easy-fit spacers allow for quick fit adjustments even with integrated cables
- Frame must be registered within 10 days of purchase for full 5 year warranty
- Item #WLY1WUR
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov