Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Tsunami 145 Kayak
The Tsunami 145 is a mere 6 inches longer and a scant 0.5 inches wider than the Tsunami 140, but otherwise it sports the same touring hull design and outfitting as the other Tsunami family members. Semi-rigid roto-molded polyethylene takes on a moderate V for the hull and works outward to multi-chined sides. Angles to the deck create walls to give you new boat initial and secondary stability that most 50-year relationships lack. Tweak the Phase 3 AirPro Tour seat for a finely tuned fit on every outing, and adjust the SlideLock foot brace system for the right bracing power. Three hatches with domed covers buoy your watercraft, in addition to swallowing enough gear for a week exploring a chain of lakes. Bungee deck rigging uses reflective static lines to ensure that you can be seen on evening or early-morning tours. A paddle holder lets you go hands-free when those orcas are just begging to have their pictures taken.
- Sleek touring kayak designed with stability and storage
- Semi-rigid hull and moderate V shape stabilize the ride
- Adjustable Phase 3 AirPro Tour seat enhances comfort
- Foot brace system allows for easy paddling and drive
- Multiple storage spaces bring along lunch, layers, and cameras
- Reflective bungee deck rigging holds jackets and adds visibility
- Soft carry handles make transporting a breeze
- Item #WIL004I
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.