Tsunami 140 Kayak
When the surf snarls and the lake whitecaps, slide into the Wilderness Systems Tsunami 140 Kayak, and navigate the chop with security. Since this kayak is smack-dab in the middle of the Tsunami family of yaks, it lets almost every size and level of paddler feel at home. Deliberate design elements imbue this baby with stability and durability, so you'll be cruising harbors and dancing through rock gardens in the Tsunami 140 years from now.
- Nimble, stable, and tough touring kayak for all skill levels
- Polyethylene hull is easy to control and durable
- Keel's V-shaped line helps you blast through the chop
- Multiple chines enhance stability and control
- Adjustable Phase 3 AirPro Tour seat lets you navigate in comfort
- On-deck bungee rigging stashes jackets or lunch
- Multiple bulkhead hatches offer tons of storage
- Rudder-ready design allows for easy installation and added control
- Item #WIL004H
- Hull Material
- Deck Height
- Maximum Load
- Cockpit Dimensions
- 35.75 x 20in
- Hatch Cover
- domed rubber
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 31, 2020
Donât buy from backcountry
I feel like I was sold a used kayak from backcountry at a brand new price. Wether the kayak I purchased from backcountry came from them beat up or was beat up from the shipping company when I called to ask about it their comment was I shouldâve done a better job inspecting the kayak before accepting it. Basically they didnât give a crap. Do your research on backcountry turns out their customer service sucks. I posted just one pic of an example of how the kayak looks all over.
July 26, 2021
Yeah but how is the KAYAK? Leaving a one star review because you don't follow instructions is juvenile..