Select style & size:Select options
Just the right size.
Not too big and not too small, the Wilderness Systems 2018 Pungo 120 Kayak’s size is just right for touring big lakes, local ponds, lazy rivers. As the middle sibling in the Pungo series, the 120 sports the same modified-v running down the center of the hull as a keel for true tracking with every stroke. This helps new boaters feel stable from the outset, but won't leave experienced paddlers desperately searching for more.
A console in the spaciously designed cockpit comes equipped with cup holders to keep your travel mug upright, a paddler-facing pocket for keeping snacks right where you need them, and a latched day hatch for hiding your electronics from the occasional splash. But the best part is that it’s fully removable when you need extra room for bulky gear or a canine companion. Plus, the stern offers a chunk of cargo room for bigger items you want to keep dry. The fully-adjustable seating and sliding foot brace systems support your back and legs for an upright paddling stance or can be released to let you turn this luxury seat into an on-water recliner.
- A cross between a recreational and touring kayak for flatwater
- Modified-V acts as a keel for true tracking with every stroke
- Wide outset for stability and easy maneuverability
- Day and stern latching hatches for protection from splash
- Spacious cockpit for easy in and out of the boat
- Removable console keeps touring essential on-hand
- Supportive seating system for personalized adjustments
- Foot brace and thigh and knee padding for comfort
- Item #WIL003H