Select style & size:Select options
Small, but fierce.
You may be small, but you've an adventurous spirit, especially when it comes to exploring the lakes in your neck of the woods; like you, the Wilderness Systems Pungo 100 Kayak is living proof that good things come in small package. This little boat has the power to take you across lakes with confidence, no matter your paddling skill, yet still maintains playful ease thanks to its smaller size.
A cushioned, breathable seat offers a plush spot from which to enjoy your journey, with a foot brace that easily adjusts to fit a host of different-sized paddlers at the flick of a switch. You can safely stash a dry bag containing snacks and a camera in the stern hatch or under the deck bungee-rigging, and the Comfort Carry handles make it a little easier to schlepp back to your car. The extended keel provides good tracking across flat water, and the touring oriented hull sports a modified V so that rookie paddlers won't rock and roll the minute they sit down. A slightly pointy bottom lets you trace a straight line between two points, but be careful taking it on fast rivers, for it won't turn on a dime.
- Recreational kayak with touring tendencies
- Planing hull and extended keel provide tracking and stability
- Rigging and stern hatch offers space for lunch and camera
- Adjustable seat is padded and ventilated for comfort on long days
- Foot braces and padding provide personalized fit for better control
- Comfort carry handles make it easy to move from car to lake
- Item #WIL003G