Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Aspire 105 Kayak
By adding a mere 6-inches to the Aspire’s smaller design, Wilderness Systems equipped the Aspire 105 Kayak to hold another 100-pounds of weight, making this efficient and stable recreational kayak well-suited for medium to large framed paddlers. The shallow, slightly arched hull allows for effortless maneuvering around the slow-moving riverway, while beginner-friendly chines blend into the sidewall so you won't get stuck wobbling in the middle of the lake. A spring-loaded skeg provides enhanced tracking through long treks of flatwater and the habitual bayside breeze.
- Recreational kayak ideal for flat or slow-moving waters
- Arched hull with upswept bow for paddling through chop
- Added length and larger cockpit for medium to large paddlers
- Covered stern hatch for storing dry goods and bulky items
- Bungee rigging on both sides of the deck for extra storage
- Molded-in console with cup holder and spots for go-to gear
- Supportive seating system for personalized adjustments
- Thigh and knee padding and sliding foot braces for comfort
- Item #WIL004B
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.