Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Aspire 100 Kayak
The Wilderness Systems 2018 Aspire 100 Kayak is a sit-in recreational kayak designed for beginner to intermediate paddlers looking to expand their skills beyond flat water. With a hull made for lightweight agility and beginner-friendly stability, this high-performance kayak excels in slow moving rivers, ocean bays, and (thanks to the integrated drop-down skeg) smooth lakes.
As the shorter sibling in the Aspire family, comfort for the shorter paddler is at the forefront of the 100's design. A fully adjustable seat (raising and lowering on your preference), sliding foot braces, and complementing thigh and knee pads all come standard in the well-matched cockpit. The molded in console in front of the cockpit offers a place to stash go-to items, like a cowboy coffee for a morning float down your local lazy river or your camera while you're paddling towards the sunset to get the perfect shot. Bungee rigging across both decks and a covered stern hatch supply more room for your dry bag or additional layers.
- A recreational kayak that goes beyond just flatwater
- Arched hull with upswept bow helps paddle through chop
- Shorter length and cockpit ideal for smaller-framed paddlers
- Covered stern hatch offers storage for dry goods and bulky items
- Bungee rigging on both sides of the deck provides extra storage
- Molded-in console with cup holder stashes your go-to gear
- Supportive seating system guarantees a personalized fit
- Thigh and knee padding and sliding foot braces for comfort
- Item #WIL004A