Select a Size
Select a Color
Some folks look at at a jersey and only see the trail ahead on two wheels, but the folks at Wild Rye like to think of a little more versatility in their gear. The Sandia Jersey may look like a standard MTB top at first glance, but it's designed for you to ride, hike, run, or just take a stroll through the woods thanks to its breathable fabric and serious sun protection.
- A multisport jersey cut for any kind of trail day
- Breathable fabric pairs with mesh panels to keep cool
- Tailored fit provides excellent wicking and moisture transfer
- Three back pockets let you stash your gear without a pack
- UPF 50 protection shields you from the sun's harshest rays
- Reinforced seaming is durable and fights chafing
- Item #WRY0003
- Responsible Collection
- recycled polyester
- UPF Rating
- 3 back
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, gravel, trail
What do you think about this product?
September 29, 2019
Wear Wash Repeat
- I've used it several times
This has become my favorite cycling jersey. It is incredibly comfortable with a generous length and flattering fit. The material is lightweight, breathes well and dries quickly. During chilly morning rides, I have added a lightweight base layer underneath. The three pockets are nicely sized and hold everything snug. I am typically a small, sometimes a medium and went with a size 6.
September 30, 2019
Thanks for the great feedback Amy!