Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Kaweah Short
While some bike clothing companies require you to pick form or function, the designers at Wild Rye are opposed to making you compromise, and it's clear the first time you get your hands on the Kaweah Short. These breathable shorts are built from polyester, and designed to wick away the sweat, while moving with you on the bike. They feature just enough elastane to give you some gentle stretch, making sure your shorts don't hold you up when it's time to get over the back wheel on a steep and wild descent. And they don't stop there — wildflower-inspired and mountain-town Milky Way Constellation prints liven up your kit with a refreshing hit of style that stands out against other shorts, while performing hard on the trail. The shorts are finished off with all the bells and whistles that you appreciate on the trail, like deep pockets to keep your gadgets safe, a gusseted crotch for a boost in mobility, UPF protection from harsh rays, and finally, the ever-welcome DWR coating that sheds showers and mud when you're caught in a downpour at the top of a ridgeline.
- Shorts that don't compromise on style or substance
- Breathable polyester blend wicks away sweat and dries quickly
- Move freely fore and aft with help from elastane and gusseted crotch
- Keep all of your essentials at hand in three deep pockets
- Bold, mountain-inspired prints stand out on the trail
- UPF 50 protection shields you from the sun's harsh rays
- Keep dry in sudden trail showers thanks to DWR coating
- Item #WRY0002
2.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.