Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Freel Short
Tech-packed shorts don't have to be serious in appearance, and Wild Rye drives the point home with the refreshing style of the Freel Shorts. We choose these MTB shorts for most of our berm-blasting adventures thanks to the enhanced mobility of the four-way stretch fabric, a material that remains durable in the face of snags and scrapes. The Freel Shorts feature a lengthy 12-inch inseam that gives the coverage to rock knee pads if you like, and they come without a liner so you can toss your favorite short on underneath before taking to the singletrack.
- Trail-ready baggies that bring fun to the singletrack
- 4-way stretch fabric moves with your on the bike
- Material is designed to wick moisture and keep you cool
- Lofty pockets have enough space for even plus-sized phones
- Gusseted crotch boosts durability and free range of motion
- Get the coverage you need with 12-inch inseam
- Stay sun savvy on the singletrack with UPF 50 protection
- Item #WRY0001
4.5 based on 14 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.